About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 20, 2011

Conversation on understanding the lifestyle.....


ark;did u play your game
me;yea
ark;how tell me
me;what do you mean?
ark;Can you explain to me if you received a pain in the course of this week that
me;um if you mean done the lifestyle, yes
ark;i You told me before that you like to receive pain and you practiced this game with your ark;lover Do you still exercise
me;for one, its not a game
me;its a lifestyle
me;and two, yes, i enjoy the pain.
ark;ok
ark;i want u explan me how
me;well what the pain, or the lifestyle?
ark;You know, I conducted a study the behavior of the practice of love and non-traditional ways to practice sex and what are the motives that drive people to the
me:mhm and
ark:so pls explan me your feeling when making love with pain
me;well for one, no love making with pain.
me:This lifestyle is power exchange, and no sexual stuff with U/us
ark;you like receive pain without sex
me:yes
ark;ok when making love what do u like
me;dont make love
ark;u meant u do not make love with your daddya t all
me:W/we've only done it three times.. and that is about it, in the five years of knowing Him
me;other than that, no
ark:oh really ok
me;yes
ark:tell me pls the people who like pain do u like pain during making love
me:well people who are into it, that are masochist, likes it. And never done that. I do love me;being scratched and such
ark;I want to talk about the sexual aspect of their lives because I study this aspect
me;why?
ark:Because I have a research project on the aspects of abnormal sexual practices such as homosexuality and lesbianism sadism and masochism, and why people continue to practice and ark;what the causes and how treatment methods and how to
me:but its not a disease and such
me:i love how the society and people think like this
me:shakes head
ark:that i want to get it is that normal or no
me:it is normal.Being something different doesnt make you abnormal or have some kind of disease
me;that is what society and people need to know
me;yet of course
me;ideas, thoughts, opinions get in the way
me;and rub off and give this reputation that the only way to have sex or be normal
me;is just regular sex, as in nothing else
me;which is worng
wrong
ark;This is what I want to prove it because there is research confirming disease but through friction with the people who practice it shows me that he is normal and not about hormones, ark:but no studies confirming a disease but I do not believe it will prove that it is natural evidence and the evidence
me:yea, its not a disease, its what we do. Its what we practice, doesnt mean its abnormal, me:but of course society wants to peg it at that
me;because they are afraid or ignorant of it
me;and dont want to know at all
ark:do u like slap on your face
me:not really. It brings up a lot of memories
ark:do u like receive kick
me:no
ark:do u like sex
me;no
ark:at all
me:no, its boring and such
ark:do u like kiss
me:its okay
ark:from male or femal or both pls take your time when you answer
me:um only from Daddy
ark;do u like receive pain from daddy
me:yes
me;Only one who will do that to me, and i will allow
ark;do u like slap on your back
me:whipping on my back, yes
ark:do u like spit on you
me:no

Okay, a few days ago, had this conversation with this person on wire club. He wanted to know if being in the lifestyle is normal or not. Now, this is in my field since i do write on it a lot. And as the parts that are highlighted is what i think on it.

Yes, society pegs this lifestyle as a disease and what not. But the reason for that is because they are ignorant of what goes on in the lifestyle and how the mind is, of a slave or a Dom in the lifestyle. But also because they don't want to understand it at all. That is what makes me upset with this society.

Most of them are close minded and think oh we are freaks for being in this lifestyle and that the only thing to be normal is having a 'vanilla' lifestyle. So that means, if you are gay, bi and etc, you are sick as well, and that is stupid as well. Everyone has the right to live what kind of lifestyle they want. It is not the society business how or what we do in our lives, but of course, people want to be nosy people, and butt into other people's business.

Which makes me mad as well. We are not freaks or sick, this is who we are, yet people don't want to listen to that. Most already think we are sick, and that most of us who are gay or in the lifestyle, is because we have fucked up lives. Well it is true, some of us has had rough lives, but that isn't the reason why or who we are and what we do. It just means that we are human and had bad lives but are trying to change them. I just hate when people put in statistics and think they know what they are talking about.
  All it does, is show us, that you have no clue what is going on, and need to open up your mind on it, or leave it be.

Now, the rest of the pm is about what i do and what i will not do. Most of them are hard limits because of the past, and some of them are being tested to this day. But that doesn't mean i am sick, it just shows i like pain.. nothing else to it. But of course most do not want to think, i am normal because of the things I've done and do to this day. And i have a saying i love to say to them, its from the bible: take the splinter out of your eye before you take the beam out of your brothers eye.

What that means, is mind your own business, and do things in your life and not judge others and try to convert people and etc. It also means, that you need to take a good long hard look at yourself before you judge someone else.Everyone has flaws, even you do, so you need to mind your own business and try to change your life and not others, but of course people don't want to do that. Since no one wants to listen and such.  Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment