About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 29, 2011

Crazy people.....


ay: i like to se all your new photos ??
me: dont have photos
ay: send for me your link
au: in my spece ??
me: um why, there is not pics up there
ay: really i miss to se your photos
me: well i dont have them
ay: do deleted all them ?
me: yes
ay: but why
ay: it is so beautful
ay: photos
me: i already told you why
ay: i swear you dont told me
me: yes i did
me: at least five times, every time you asked this
ay: do what evr  you want do
me: yes i will
ay: but dont get angry about  me ok
me: hm, im getting annoyed not mad
ay: do you know i love you ok
ay: right
me: how do you even love me
me: if you do not know me
ay: know we are friends now for long time
ay: i se your photos
me: but you do not know me at all
ay: and we chating for long time
me: not really
ay: and you told me about evry thing befor
me: no i havent
ay: and i resbct your feeling
ay: you toled me befor your cusen rep you and have sex with you right
me: i didnt bear my whole soul to you
me: so you dont know who i am, nor how many sides i have
me: all i did was give you what i wanted and that was really nothing
ay: i know
me: so how can you love me, if you dont even know who i am truly
ay: but it is make me loveing you
me: how
ay: i know your very nice and i know your boy friends he very sick now but you dont want to live him
me: lol, like i ever want to leave Him
me: but what i show or type
me: is what i want to show
ay: and i know you have very very nice heart
me: it doesnt show any other side
me: you do not know who i am
ay: is se all your photos you looking very very beautful woman in all the world
me: pictures dont tell who i am
me: lol
ay: i know
ay: but if i have you i eat all your boody
me: um no
me: and ew
ay: i swear you looking very very beautful

As in the post, this is another person who thinks they love me without ever really knowing who i am. So, had a conversation with this dude, who thinks he knows me inside and out. One thing i hate is someone expressing their undying love for me. 


I think it is funny, that being engaged and owned, i have a lot of people flock to me(not that i think im all that and what not). Just saying it as i see it. But, it makes me wonder, when someone puts up that they are engaged and what not, that they try and take them away from the person they love and such. It always makes me wonder why they try it in the first place. 
 Yes, I'm in a chat room, but that doesn't mean I'm here to cyber and what not. Just funny how people think and what not. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment