About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 30, 2011

A deluded person......


da=dumb ass

da:ok this is how lovers do start from friend ship to lovers
me;well it wont happen here though
da:it 
will i pray so 
me:lol it wont happen for us
i am engaged and owned
da:if u say so
me:well you cant swade me in that
da:ok
lets live it to god to judge
me:um look
i am engaged and owned
i have the love of my life
stop deluding yourself

Why is it that people can not take a hint that i am engaged and owned? It's like it goes in one ear and out the other. It's like, oh, so it doesn't mean you are taken, so i can do what i want and you have to oblige to that. I don't think so. Being engaged and owned, means i am taken and i hate to break it to you, but i have a wonderful bond with Daddy. And for what He has done with me, I'm not going to throw all of that  out of a window and go with some jack ass i don't know. 

I'm not that dumb people. And it makes me angry that people cant take the hint to leave me alone when i say it about five or six different times. All that does is bring up a lot of problems for me and i really dont want to deal with them at all.

And in the beginning of this conversation i agree to it. That sometimes friends can become more than just friends. How me and Daddy first started out, but please do not delude yourself into thinking I'm going to be more than a friend to you. I already have the love of my life, and all i wish to have now, is friends, nothing else. But, people cant comprehend that. 

Also, something that just occurred to me, is this: why does everyone want me? Not saying that im all that, but every person i have talked to online, and even in real life, it's like they all want to come into my life, and be my boyfriend or husband. It's just a bit strange in what they see in me, since I'm nothing special. I'm just me, and i don't think its something to fawn or fall all over. But of course just what i thought up of. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment