About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 23, 2011

A dumb person in the lifestyle conversation....


fet:saw you on a bdsm community
fet:are u into this lifestyle
me:yes, why my id is slave and such
fet:your name too is suggestive of that
fet:anyways...so are u a sub or a dom or a switch
me:yes, why it says that lol
me:well read the id
me:it will tell you
fet:so do u have a master?
me:yes, it says it in the profile
fet:never mind the profile...i m always more interested in the person
me:well it would be better to kinda read the profile, before asking dumb questions
fet:wow...you must be a slave with quite an attitude
me:no, its kinda stupid to ask dumb questions, with the answers being obvious
fet:there u go again...are u the same as a slave as u are now
me:yes, im always myself

Okay, as you see in this pm, we have a really dumb ass person who is not in the lifestyle. i just love how i get people who come flocking my way and ask really dumb questions. One way to piss me off,off bat, is by asking dumb questions. 


So, the guy first says that he saw me in a bdsm community and asks if I'm in the lifestyle. I know many who visit are not in the lifestyle, but use common sense. If my id name is slave something, then you have a good inkling that I'm into the lifestyle. Another thing to do is read the profile that i set up. There is a reason for it, not just a waste of space, which no one really reads, funny huh


So, when you ask dumb questions, you are going to get dumb answers, and of course the guy didnt like it. Dumb ass goes to say, yea its suggestive, well its not suggestive, it is what it is. Why i chose the id, duh. Then on top of that, he doesn't listen or read a word i put up. So, why should i be nice to anyone? 
 Yes, i am a slave but i am a human being as well, and i will have an attitude all i want, and especially for dumb ass people like this. Plus, all it does, is rear my Domme side, and will not be interested in chatting. 


So, he goes on to say, well what are you. Hm, slave something gives it off. There is a reason why i put that, maybe its because its who i am, shessh, open your eyes and read. Of course i give a snippy reply, because i really hate dumb questions and what not. And the next thing he goes to say, oh i guess a slave with an attitude. 
 You guess, i am a slave, but more importantly, I'm not your slave. Funny, how most people in this lifestyle think when you put down you are a slave and owned, that they can own you no matte what. And they don't like it when a slave becomes snippy and such. 


Most people need to learn respect in this lifestyle, and also, need to learn how to listen and to obey that. But of course, most people don't want to do that. Most say oh this is mine and lay claim to it. Which annoys the hell out of me. 


To the last part of his messages to me is well are you the same as you are now. Hm, no, im a fake person who loves to please but hate it inside.Well no shit Sherlock, I'm always myself, but people in this lifestyle don't want to see it as that. They think a snippy slave is a bad or fake slave, when in reality most slaves have to be like this, because of dumb ass people who don't listen at all. 


There is a fine line to cross, and most of them cross it pretty far. So you wonder why so many slaves have an attitude, but more importantly is that the fakes think i am a fake. It's like, oh you have an attitude, well your not a slave. Just funny how people are. 


One more thing before i end this... is that when people ask me dumb questions, ten to one, i will give you a sarcastic remark. And i had one for this guy, but i kept it to myself, which i still feel bad for. Should of said it to his ass, but i thought well you don't see me typing or asking you, are you into fetishes as what your name suggests. But of course, i was trying to be nice, in some ways, but should of ripped into his ass. 


I notice when I'm trying my hardest to be nice, i always get whipped lash with evilness. And that always pisses me off, because for the most part, I'm not nice, to most people, because they deserve it, but i do have a nice side and like to show it. But of course dumb people want to just squish that and you wonder at times, i keep my bitchy side out. Well, Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment