About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 30, 2011

Fake Domme in the lifestyle......


ee:Hey Miss S what do I sound like to you? I need a Mistress perspective
S:like a moran
ee:whats moran? or you mean moron?  well your half right
ee:lol
S:man you are annoying you never ever correct a Mistress
ee:sorry
S:thats a big one that slaves forgot the Master or Mistress is always right
me:eh
me:not always
me:its good to correct lol
S:my slaves know to never correct me
me:lol, then how are you going to grow and learn in this lifestyle?
ee:i apologise
S;my spelling is bad and they know that
me;and what about other ways, than spelling/
S:nothing there to change i am not a mean as you used to think i wass
me:still
me:this lifestyle is about growing and learning
me;and with that, you have to be corrected at times and such

Okay before i get into this conversation here, i want to give a bit of a background on these two and then i will give my opinion on this. So, lets start with S shall we. Hm, well I've known her for about a year now. And i hate to say she is a fake Domme. She started out having oh six slaves in one day and in the same day all of them but one left her. Also, in the year, she has gone to being a sub to a Domme to quitting the lifestyle to lying to slaves and etc. She is as fake as she comes and she will never understand truly what this lifestyle is about. 


In the beginning we had a big fight, because i called her out on her fakeness, and which i still stand to that ground, but had some hm, common ground where if she stayed nice to me i stay nice to her, but of course that didn't last to long. But, as you see in the year, she has, i would say about twenty slaves and all of them don't stick. She would punish slaves for slipping up and not capitalizing her name and etc. Which is really unnecessary punishment. Okay, mostly i have to say on that bitch, on to the next person. 


I've known him for about maybe two years at least. He is hm sorta fake but can be genuine if he wanted to be. He whines quite a bit, saying i want a Mistress and etc, but of course always winds up with the wrong people. So, you kinda get to see how these people work. 


So, as yesterday came, this conversation came up. Now, a fake Domme would say exactly what she said. That there is no room to improving, and correcting from her slaves and such. So, of course i had to step up and talk about this. How can any Dom or Domme grow and learn if they are not corrected? Not everything they do is right. So, it is our jobs as slaves to tell them, look this is wrong and etc. 


And for her to say that, just proves how fake she is. It's like, well your annoying as hell, because you are correcting me, well that happens in real life. You get corrected for a lot of things. Sure, id not like to be corrected but it improves you and makes you a better person.And being in this lifestyle you are going to be corrected a lot. 


So, it makes her fake for saying, well i don't need to be corrected or need to learn from this lifestyle. Well, i thought to myself on this, then you shouldn't be in the lifestyle. As she likes in this lifesytle is being pleased sexually, as she admits she doesn't, but we all know that is a lie. Because all she does is whine and complain that her slaves are not good and worthy of her presence. And always getting rid of them, and countless times me and other people in the lifestyle always tell her, she needs to stay out of it. 


And she has for maybe a week but then she gets right back into it because she loves the sexual stuff. Which is pathetic if you ask me. There is more to it than just sex and what not. Why i butted in, which i don't really do that often. But, i had to say something because it makes me think, how can she be a good Domme if she doesn't want to learn and grow with her slaves? 


Just kinda gives us BDSM'rs a bad rep because of people like her. Just kinda sad, sigh. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment