About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 4, 2011

how people who are not in the lifestyle are more for power trips than people who are in the lifestyle.


i always wondered why people who are not in the lifestyle, act like they are. And what i mean by that, is by the power trips and such. It seems to me, that abusive people, are hm, more active than people who are really in the lifestyle.
 i say this, from experience. All my life, i dealt with it. Power trips after power trips. it has always made me wonder, why they are so much more active than the ones, that say they are in the lifestyle. And the abusive people, bawk at what you say.

See, yesterday, as i told about my memories on making the hot pockets with Daddy. The uncle was playing "power trips". As in, hogging up the whole kitchen, not letting U/us in, to make O/our food. And bulldozed his way in, so he could make his food. See, that is one example of the power trips that go on in this house.
 Another one, would be, he would vulture around. Like using the bathroom, to take baths and such. If he wanted in badly and had to wait, he would go into the kitchen and turn on the water, so W/we would loose our water.

These are only a few things that go on in this house. And if you see it, this is power trips. And i always questioned, why do they do this, when they are not in the lifestyle? Unless, maybe deep down, they are.. and when you try to tell them that, they get mad at you, and saying you are a liar and what not.

See, these types of power trips, i hate the most. Because not only is it messing with me, but also messing with Daddy. And that makes me mad. Its like, not only do i have to step down, and not be a human being in the household, but i have to step down and be the slave to Daddy's uncle. And in no way am i that.
 So all that does, is rear up my Domme side, and do exactly what i did in the kitchen. I will not back down from a fight, when it comes with other people in power trips. I am a slave to my Daddy and only Him. No one else, nor do i like playing mind games and such with others as well. All it does, is bring out my Domme side and my bitch side.

So, it makes me wonder, why do they do this. Guess i will have to ponder more on this, and maybe get back to it, a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment