About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 30, 2011

Liars who want one thing.....


ja=jack ass

ja:do u have yahoo msn or skype?
me:i have yahoo and msn
ja:wanna chat on either one of those?
me;sure, but wont cam and such
ja:ah..u broke the cam lol
me:um no, im not allowed to do that nor do i want to
ja:thats cool
me:and most people who ask for messenger always want that, so im speaking up ahead of time
for that
ja:gotcha
me:yea, if you still want to chat, i can give you it
ja;sure
ja;brb
me;okie dokie
me:hm, well i know that was a decoy as in leaving. so have a good life.

I just love people who lie to me. As in the conversation above, this person just wanted to cam and what not. I notice lately that people on wire club, or any other places just want to cam and cyber a lot. So, i made up my mind, that when people ask me for my messengers, im going to always bring that up. 


As this person didnt like my responce, he just gave a fake answer and just left. I love how people are always predictable. It's like everyone has a one track mind and its kinda sad that i see how it goes. Why i posted what i posted. But i think what annoys me is that people are so two face. 


It's like okay, sure we can chat and then say brb. Okay, i waited for about twenty minutes and the dude never came back. It would be good, to just say up front im just going to go and cam with other people. Isnt it that hard to do? Apparently it is for a lot of people. Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment