About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 31, 2011

List of what has happened this past year...

Well as the year is coming to a close soon, i thought it would be good to write up, almost everything that has gone on in this year. Hopefully i can remember quite a bit of stuff. So, here we go.

Likes:
 New recipes with Daddy.
loosing a lot of weight and keeping it off
bonding more with Daddy
leaning on God more
Understanding Daddy better
Understanding me better
trying to keep temper under control

Dislikes:
annoying ass people getting into my business
breaking out a lot from things im not suppose to have
uncle being really hateful
worrying about money and food
worrying about being homeless
feeling like i retreated all the way back and become my old self
having to listen to Daddy on some things
getting sick really bad
family being hypocrites

need to work on;
 my temper
learning to listen more to Daddy
leaning on God
having more faith in God
need to try and mend my mental problems
my slight eating disorder
push myself to not be shy
not to be so anti social
work on my inner control
work on my depression and evil thoughts
work on my not having nightmares

things that i wish would come true this year coming up next:
getting good jobs
having O/our own house
doing more of the lifestyle without worrying someone is going to come into the house
getting married
starting a family
leaving damn family behind

things that happened in the lifestyle:
lots of new things, spanking wise and such
got hurt on accident, which is still healing slow and hurts
being a better slave
taking care of Daddy mentally and physically
learning what W/we like and dont like with the new stuff

Hm, this is what comes to mind for me. There has been a lot of things that went on this year, mostly a lot of bad things, which tried and trying to erase as much as i can. I just hope, and i get a good feeling, that this year will be a good one. I wish everyone a safe and wonderful New Years eve. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment