About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 4, 2011

Memories on making pizza hot pockets....


Oh, gosh, yesterday was so fun. Made pizza hot pockets, which i or Daddy have never done. Daddy found a receipe on it, on online. So, He thought it would be cool to make a bit more memories. So, went to Wal mart and got the ingredients. Came home, and of course the damn uncle was trying to take away O/our memories and such by hogging up the kitchen.(He always does that, when he sees U/us happy.) And from there, me and Daddy were making the dough, from scratch. Of course, in the middle of making dough number two, the uncle comes in, and wanting to get his food. So, i just moved over just slightly, but not moving from my spot. Of course the uncle got mad, because he had only so much space, and burnt his hand on the pan.
 Finally he leaves, and back to making a mess. after dough number two, is made, i see that Daddy has gotten flour all over His shirt. Laughed at that and told Him He was messy lol. Then after that, made one more dough. Then W/we took out the one dough and started making it up. Got that done, with the ingredients and such, and put it in the oven. About tweleve minutes later or so its done. W/we ate it, and oh my gosh, it was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment