About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 4, 2011

Memories on making pretzels...


Was a good day. Bought this box to make pretzels, and the memories were good as well. We had a hard time with the dough. For some reason, it was really hard. So, when W/we rolled out the dough, it was pretty thick. And had to keep rolling it til W/we thought it was the right size. From there, Daddy had an idea, to hit me with the dough. Now, ill tell you this, that dough was so hard, that it hurt lol. so, W/we started fighting a bit, with the dough. After that, finally got it rolled out, to the point W/we wanted it. I told Daddy to make it into O/our symbol, the heart infinity. Of course, the first four He did with love, and then the rest, He just started slopping it around and such.  Had fun, making those and these memories, have their own folder in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment