About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 18, 2011

My thoughts on a conversation....


me:Mistress a true one is a bit harder than a Master
guy:i like hard mistres`s
me:well most fake Mistress's are like that
guy:i ike real mistress
guy:do u knw any mistress
me:no, i dont
me:I only know Daddy lol
guy:so sad
me:and some slaves but that is it
guy:u nw slave is it
guy:u knw
me:i know slaves? yes, i know a few
guy:male or female
me:both
guy:if u knw female slave then they can do mistress to me
me:um most of them are just slaves
me:not switched
me:switches
guy:can they do mistress
me:no
guy:can id do master t them
me:no
me:they are owned and not to be shared
guy:so in both way its not moving y so
me:because on here, they are either fake or owned
me:and will not be shared and such
me:just how the lifestyle goes
guy:u can help in seaech
me:sorry i cant do that
me:you have to solely look on your own
me:fjjrtyghfgh\]

Okay so the main theme of this, is finding a Mistress for this guy or to find him a slave. Which would make him a switch.... but i think he is fake, but of course that is my opinion.But, the reason i am posting this, is because, well there are a few things that people ask over and over, and this is a few of them, by new people who want to be in this lifestyle. And i wanted to write on it...

For the most part, people come to me,since i am experienced in the lifestyle, well more than what they are. So, they always ask me, can you help find me a slave or Mistress, and my answer will always be a no. The reason being is that this lifestyle is sorta like a dating thing. You have to know your limits and what you want from a Mistress or Master and no other person can tell you what that is, or who is the perfect Master or Mistress. That is why my answer will always be a no, and the guy didn't like the answer.

I am not a match maker and will never be. Because this lifestyle is on learning, growing and bonding with your Master or Mistress and no one else can tell you who is right just for you. Have you had someone pick out a date for you, or like a blind date, but your friend did it for you and it turned out horrible? Well that will happen if you let others do this for you in the lifestyle.
 This lifestyle is about trial and error. And you have to take the good with the bad and take it as experience, but people do not want to do that at all. All they want to do is take the good and just leave it at that.

Also, i love how i am suppose to know all these people in this lifestyle. The only people i do know, are the ones online, and haven't known them that long. But that doesn't mean I'm going to go out of my way and introduce them to new people in the lifestyle. The reason being is that, these people already have slaves and or Masters and Mistress's. And they are hardly on anyways, so why bug them? Plus, it is not my business to try and force someone else into their lives, just not me.

And the last part, i just had to add because Daddy was being silly. He made me write that, well just hit the keys and if you change the j to a l you get flirty and i thought that was pretty neat. I know a bit random but i think it was neat to see a word kinda form there. Anyways, until next time......


No comments:

Post a Comment