About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 23, 2011

Oh, the idiots that are out there....


da=dumb ass

da:my slave?
me:no
da;why not?
da;there is water in mypool
me;hm, you dont know me for one... two im engaged and owned
me:learn to read
me:before you try to own someone
da;engaged ?
me:yes and owned
da:enaged is not owned
da:engaged is a future contract
me:why i said both
me:damn you need to learn how to read
da;teach me.......
da:i can read u
me:no
me:go away


Now we get to see how dumb people really are. As you see in this pm, we have a person who thinks i am his slave. Now, this doesn't get me to really chit chat with you. when you already have it in mind that i am your slave. Not really a good point to start a conversation with me.

what i love most is, when they ask oh why am i not their slave and such. hm, i wonder why, well lets see, I am engaged and owned, so that means, i am off limits. I already have a owner yet no one wants to see that or to even accept that. Now, the next part is a bit hazy for me, as i didn't see it in the beginning.

He points out that being engaged doesn't mean you are owned. Well no shit Sherlock, why i posted both, but what gets me is the engaged is a future contract. it really isn't, but to show that you are committed to that person. Yes, i do a bit of both vanilla and the lifestyle, of course the lifestyle wins in the end, W/we do have somewhat vanilla going on as well. and i think that is how it can be balanced a lot, is to have both. Just need to know when to do each one.

But, i think what gets me the most, is that people don't tend to listen or read what i put, so what is the point of going on with a conversation if they are going to do what they want. all it does is makes me pissed off, and it will just make me lash out at you. so, if you come to this conversation, you better back it up with something. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment