About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 29, 2011

oh, people.....


ja=jackass

ja:have you left ur bf
me:no, why are you asking that
ja;nothing
ja:can you use skype
me:no, i want to know why you asked that.. and no i don't use it

Now, this will be a short little rant, but i need to post this. A few days ago, when asked this, i still couldn't comprehend why someone would ask me this. But now i know why. I reread the conversation and basically what it is saying between the lines is this. So, are you single now? And if you are, can i see you.
 I just love how people really are. It's like they don't want to get to know you as a person but to only have sex or cyber, and just leave when they want.
 This is what is happening in our world now. It's not like they want to meet people now, its like how many people can i get my kicks off and that is it. Just kinda annoying that most people will do this to me. It's like a slap in the face for me. But, as they come along, they come off the list and out of my life for good. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment