About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 23, 2011

Opinions on people who do not know anything....


dk=dumb kid

dk:how is ur daddy
me:He is okay
dk:hey i hat him
me:why?
me:hello
dk:nothing?
me;then why did you say you hate him/
dk;coze
dk;she consider u as a slave
me;first its a He, and not consider, i am a slave in the BDSM lifestyle
me:and you are treading a fine line by saying that
dk:k

This tends to bring the bitch out in me. i hate when people assume that i am being a hostage and that i am not free in my choices and such. i know this is going to be a small rant, but i wanted to show, how many people assume, that i am held hostage, that i do not have a mind of my own and etc.

When someone comes out of nowhere and says i hate your Daddy, that raises up my walls and it will bring the tiger out in me. I do not like it when people want to accuse my Daddy for doing something He hasn't done. i did give this person a chance to tell me why he said what he said, and in the end, you see, that it was a stupid thing he assumed on.

I think people should learn way more on things before they open up their mouths and speak about anything. I really hate when people think they know everything when in fact they don't know not as much as they think they do. People should keep to themselves before trying to shove their opinions or to even put it out there. Because all it will do, is make me mad, and cuss your ass out.

But also this is to show, why so many slaves hide the mere fact they are in the lifestyle. It shows you, why so many of us have to be so mean, because you have so many dumb asses out there that you have to be like this. Now, that doesn't mean, that all slaves who are mean are true slaves. But, until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment