About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 20, 2011

Opinions on some things....


ox:may i get a break?
me:?
ox:i have to go to somewhere?
me;oh ok
ox:so, why didn't u retard me or ask me why i am going?
ox:u don't love me.
ox:ok. i am being back within 10 minutes
me:because youd ont need my permission to o
ox;hey. it is a formality to get a permission from u
me:you dont need it
me;i dont get it from you when i need to leave
ox;i only hate u one side
ox;if u dont mind i can say
me;say what?
ox;i thought u r the right friend to me. u like me , i like u and u have got the sympathy for me
ox;but one thing u didn't do
me;lol, i dont have sympathy, okay.
me;I am blunt and it is who i am
me;you do not need my permission to go somewhere, i am not your mistress
me;so you can leave whenever you want
me;i dont need your permission to do or go anywhere because you are just a friend
me;and not my Dom
ox;ok
me:yea

So, this conversation went on today. I love how people peg me as a cruel ass bitch, who doesn't have a heart at all. I can be that if you want me to be, but for the most part, i am not like that. I do have a hard time trusting people and them being my friends, so i do tend not to have some emotions at all, or get attached because of reasons and such.

But, this conversation went on, as this person needed my permission to leave. I don't get that most people who are not in the lifestyle, have the tendencies more so than the ones who are in the lifestyle. I told him he can go when he wants and doesn't need my permission, because for one, I'm not a Mistress, two, he isn't my slave and such, so you don't need my permission to do anything.

Of course, he didn't like that answer at all, and said that he hates me because i am heartless and what not. Well i hate to break it to you, I'm not going to tell you what to do, it isn't my intentions to do so. I am a friend and a slave but to my Daddy only. So you can do what you want and I'm not going to have a problem with it. As i pointed out, i don't get permission from them to leave because i am not owned by them.

But, what i don't get is, why do they have to assume things and act like I'm not a friend and such, because I'm not going to say the right things all the time. All it does, is show you that i am human and not a mind reader or a robot. And also, i know everyone is not going to love me for any reasons and i am fine with that. I know, I'm not the best person in the world, but i do like to be nice and such, but please don't try to peg me as a robot and such, it will not work out in the end. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment