About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 26, 2011

People and their reasoning.....


da=dumb ass

da:u i think male
me:lol you can think what you want
me;i really dont care
da:cool madam
me;i am calm
me;lol, i love how people think im mad
me:when im calm
da:hei whats ur problem
me:im tired of people taking everything i say, that im upset or angry and such, when they say absurd things
da:please tell me u r male r female
me:you should already tell what i am
da: u r a girl right
me:good job
me:~pats your head~
da:reply me fast
me:um no
da:u know my profile
me:i dont know
da:then y u chat wit me
me:because its good to chat

I just love how people think of one thing and fixate on it. Had a person keep asking me if im a girl or guy, because i do not put up pics and such. So, each time people will ask this, i will give them a stupid answer, as in, i don't care what you think or etc.

But, i think what kinda gets on my nerves here is that lately i have a lot of people asking me if I'm mad at them or that i need to calm down. I don't get agitated that much, so it kinda makes me upset, that people think I'm something when I'm not. Even Daddy has this problem as well, and at times it gets annoying with it.  I just don't get why people think I'm one way when I'm not. Maybe its my actions, i don't know, but it does get a bit tiring.

After a while and him doing conductive reasoning, he got it right and i had to be sarcastic to him because he just couldn't let it go at all. This will happen with a lot of people, who ask dumb questions, who gets fixated on one thing and etc. It is annoying for me to repeat a lot of things, it is annoying to answer obvious answers.

Then he goes on to ask well why are you chatting with me. A obvious reason to that, don't you think.Just had to leave the pm because it was just so stupid with all these dumb ass questions and what not. But you get to see how people are with me and how they persist in my life. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment