About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 29, 2011

People who think they know me.....


ama:i am fine
you always Sick dear
why that
me;just what happens
ama:no about you
yesterday you was sick
today also
me;yes, i ate bad meat
shessh
ama;oh
control your mouth 
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
me:wth
im not going there
ama:yes
mange your food
me;excuse me i do
learn to think before you speak
ama;why you say like that
me:because its true
you need to learn to think before speaking
since you do not knwo what is going on
ama;yes
my english knowledge is not good
sorry for that
me:mhm its okay

Okay, where do i start with this conversation. Ah, i know where now, lets see this guy Pm's me on facebook, asking how i am. I'm not going to lie and say i am good and what not, just not who i am. And of course the dude is like, you are always sick. Well duh, I'm in a home that is nothing but a huge humidifier, so I'm going to be sick. When people make the environment hard on me, my immune system goes down.
 So, you wonder why I'm sick most of the time. Even as a child i have always been sick. Always in and out of the hospital, so it is just who i am. My immune system sucks, so bite me, if i keep saying im not well and what not.

But, lately, me and Daddy ate bad turkey, without ever realizing that it was bad. So yes, i had a bit of food poisoning and then a few days after that, my immune system went down big time, because of that and other things. So you can kiss my ass if you don't like me saying how i am.

After i said that, he goes on to saying i need to watch what i eat and manage it. I really hate when people tell me this. It brings up bad memories for one and i am watching what i eat. Hell, all you are going to do, is make me go back to my eating disorder ways and i don't want that at all. So, i get onto his case because it pissed me off, that someone is trying to tell me what to do. All its going to do, is make me not want to talk to you at all.

I just love how people think they know me so well and what i need to do in my life. It's like why should i live my life, if everyone knows me better than myself. I think, why don't you live it for me, and see how you like it. what i don't get is, why does everyone want to get into my business and think something totally different is better for me? Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment