About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 29, 2011

Persistent clingy people....


SA: OK
SA: STILL U R NOT SEND U R PIC. ON MY MAIL
me: i cant do that
me: hell
SA: BUT WHY?
SA: U HAD PROMISE ME
me: i already told you why.
me: im not allowed to show cam or pics
me: and no i did not promise at all
SA: WILL U MARRIE ME
me: um no
SA: BUT WHY
me: i am engaged and owned
me: that is why
SA: I GIVE U MARE FUN THAN HIM
me: um for one, stop with the damn weird emotes
me: two, you dont know who i am
me: nor my needs and wants and such
me: so you need to back off

Okay, as you see, we have a very weird and clingy person. Which i hate with a passion. Of course first thing he spouts is, he wants my pictures. As i have mentioned over and over, i can not and will not give my pictures out. So, it will always be a no, unless Daddy says other wise. So, he asks well why, they always do, sigh.. and of course i have to explain it, but of course no one understands it at all.. hm.

Now, this is a clingy person because he spouts out a lie, that i promised him i would give him my pictures. Which i know for a fact is a lie, because why would i promise him and no one else my pics? Hm,i just hate people who lie and tries to play mind games. Look out because i know when you are playing them, been in an abusive home for so long, that i know all the tricks there are.

Next part is a bit weird for some of you, but of course this makes my hm probably billionth person to ask me for marriage. I love how they try to do this to get my pictures and what not. Its like i cant get my way, so lets play another mind game and say we will marry them, when we get the pics or etc we will just leave. Yea, i know all these tricks, why of course i said no. Yet, these type of people always persist.
 So, he asks well why. Hm, this will make me answer in a sarcastic way. Like i said in the pm, i am engaged and owned. So, I'm not going to leave my Daddy, who has helped me out so much, to a person who doesn't know anything about me. Yea, that would be a dumb ass move, now wouldn't it be. But, i love how people are, they always say, well i wish i was like you or have a slave like you, or i love you and such, and never know who i am. It always gets me, it's like, sure, i show one side of me, because i choose to, but what goes on in my life is more complicated than being happy all the time and such. I have more sides than that and i choose who will see them and who will not. So, that is why i always give a sarcastic ass answer.

But, i wanted to show this, for the sole reason that these people are always in my life. On the Internet and in real life. Every time this happens, i feel like i have a huge dumb ass or weirdo magnet on my forehead. I am still trying to figure out why they always come to me to talk or what not. Still boggles my mind, but the only solution at this point that comes to my mind, is that my submissiveness is out all the time, so maybe they are picking up on that and think they can do what they want. Who knows for real, well Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment