About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 20, 2011

Person who is a bit nuts.....


me;um well not feeling well, think i have a fever
man;have u told daddy
me;yes, Daddy ,knows
man;what he say
me;He wants me to sleep, but i had enough sleep
man;ok what u wearin
me;just tshirt and shorts
man;have u been good to daddy
me:yes
man;ok then i dont know are u sure u been good cause it sounds like he punishing u
me;how is He punishing me?
man;by not gettin doc for u
me;i dont go to doctors unless i really have to go. I just have a slight fever right now, so resting and taking it easy, and taking ibprofen will do
me;He takes care of me
man;ok
me;yea

Lately been getting a lot of Pm's on the lifestyle and what not. Of course this guy thinks he is in the lifestyle and talks about it a lot with me. Now,for a fake person, they all know the things that everyone else does.Like, dressing up for your Dom and such, and etc. So at times it can be a bit irritating to get well what are you wearing and what not.

I'm a 24/7 slave, not a person who dresses up,(only once in a while). I love how people assume the stuff you are into and you have to disprove that. Then the next thing that annoys me, is that, yes i am sick. Due to me stressing out and crying a lot, my body breaks down and i get sick. Now, that doesn't mean i have to go to the doctors each time i get sick. But what makes me even more mad, is that someone says that Daddy isn't taking care of me, and basically in so many words abusing me.

Those are fighting words, because my Daddy does take care of me. As in the pm, i said He wanted me to lay back down, which i don't want to do, because I'm too tired to sleep. So in what way am i being punished, and in what way is Daddy not doing anything for me? It really does annoy me to an extent, and that i have talked to Daddy about it, and told me to just ignore it.
But i wanted to show, what people think of U/us and how people assume things. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment