About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 23, 2011

Small thoughts on somethings...

someone;and hows ur fantasy life going
me:what fantasy life/

I don't get why people think this lifestyle is fantasy or fantasy based. i mean sure, it is mentally but it is also physically. So, it kinda makes me wonder why people always ask me this. Asks in ways, like its some kind of game, some kind of fantasy that you are stuck in, when it isn't.

This is why i write on this, is to show you, that it isn't a game or fantasy and such. This is a lifestyle, it is how some of us live and why we do it. it doesn't mean to make fun of us, it doesn't mean you have to fully understand but to maybe open up your eyes and heart and learn a bit more on it. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment