About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 21, 2011

So called friend... sigh



Ad:‎ Hey there old friend'
me:‎ hm hi
Ad:‎ dont remember me? I busted my arm in 8 spots 2 years ago and that moved to a spot without net, Its Adam tho, hope im not buggin yea there
me:‎ no, i remember you. i just didnt know what happened
Ad:‎ oi, you didnt hear about my arm?
me:‎ no
me:‎ i didnt know what happened
Ad:‎ I chouldnt move it for 2 years, I was hikeing an fell off a cliffside
Ad:‎ destroyed my whole arm, than I moved and didnt have the net, im just borrowing my friends labtop at the moment
Adam O has signed out.
Adam O appears to be offline.

Okay today is not my day. First have family looking me up because of the holidays. Had nightmares again, and then i have a so called friend finally talking to me after what four years of not talking.

Yea as you can guess, i have known this guy for a long time. At one point in my life, i had consider him as a brother to me. But after his life started getting better, the more he didn't talk to me, and i would always worry about him.Always wonder if he was okay and what not.

He would come on, after a year or so missing, and make up all these excuses. So, about four years ago, he went missing again. I worried about him, thought his parents kicked him out, and went homeless, or went back to the mental place. But after a few months of worrying, i gave up, because i see what kind of friend he is. He only talks to me, when he has no one, and he is lonely.

Sorry i don't do that. To me that isn't being a friend, but using me. And i really hate that, especially friends doing that. So, i closed my heart up, and never thought of him again. Until, today. Oh, he had the nerve to talk to me, after four years of not coming on, for even a minute to say hi, I'm doing okay and then go. None of that.

And what gets me, more so, is that he makes up an excuse. Oh, i broke my arm and it took two years to heal.. okay, so what happened to your phone? what happened to getting on for a small bit and say im alive? Yet, i know he is lying, because after four years, he gets on his friends laptop and talks for a bit... if he could do that why didn't he?

All he does is make more confusion in my life, makes me question who he is. It's like i don't even know who he is, and that is sad. Because talking to him for years on end, and he puts this up, is just bullshit. All it does, is stir up emotions that i do not want to even think on. I don't even want him in my life, yet here he is, crashing it once again.

i think I'm mad at myself more than him. The reason being is because i believed his lies, i had sympathy for him, and yet, i see his lies now. i see what his intentions are and it
makes me so upset. I think because, four years ago, i would be naive, and believe every word he said. Now, i don't have any feelings for him, i have no sympathy, just anger for him.

As you can see, after just a few minutes of talking, he leaves, without any warning. He wasn't like this, until he hooked up with a girl. Why is it, that all my friends do this? All the friends i had, would always ditch me for their boyfriends of girlfriends, and i was only good for a shoulder to lean on when they needed it. I'm tired of these so called friends, why i got rid all of them.

I'm just tired of the bullshit, I'm tired of all the mind games, I'm tired of all the bullshit lies. im just tired of everything. and I'm not going to tolerate it anymore. Just wondering when God is going to give U/us a break and have true friends and stop all this bullshit?Sigh, until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment