About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 1, 2011

Sorta an introduction of who i am in the lifestyle


Name or nick : SlaveWaterNymph
What you call yourself?:slave
What is your age? (number):23
What is your sex?:Female
Is BDSM good for you?: Yes, i love it, and it is good for me.
Do you have a BDSM partner?: yes, im owned
What is BDSM to you?:growing and bonding with my Master and to learn and such with Him and in this lifestyle and to grow and learn to be the proper slave.
Please list your favorite BDSM activities.:whipping, tying up(sometimes), choking,drowning, freezing cold showers,
How often do you include sex with BDSM? : once or twice, in the four years..
Do you enjoy non-BDSM sex:yes, love the power exchange of the lifestyle.
Do you prefer to keep your BDSM activities secret?:for the most part yes. I like what W/we do to be private. But wearing collars and talking about it, is always public.
How much experience do you have?:almost five years
What is your sexual orientation?:Heterosexual
Were you abused as a child?:Yes, i was
How religious are you?: Um, i would say, im a christian, but not too religious as i can be in this lifestyle :D
How's life?: could be a lot better.
Please explain your answers above here:
 hm,not sure what to exactly put here. Most of this is in a nutshell of why im in the lifestyle and why i like it. It is a part of me, and always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment