About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 1, 2011

Speak your mind.. poem by me


hm, speak.. the words come up to your throat, but your throat denies you the access to those thoughts. Denies access to the things you want to say.

How can you speak what is on your mind
if your body wont respond to you?

Do you feel like you are trapped
in a little bubble
that you have made for yourself?

Do you feel trapped
because the only way
to get your emotions out
is by speaking?

maybe there are other options
or maybe you dont want to speak
what is on your mind

Speak of what has happened
speak up for who you are

Can you even pour your thoughts
into words?
Or are you scared
that when you remember
that when you speak
the horrible memories
horrible thoughts
come surfurcing again

can you deal with the emotions
can you deal with the consequences
of speaking who you are

can you handle with all the things
that you will go through
if you utter the words
you long to speak?

ponder on the things you want to say
ponder on your life
if you never speak..........

No comments:

Post a Comment