About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 1, 2011

Things to know about me and the lifestyle


 Your role?
I'm a slave.

 Current relationship?
slave to my Daddy/fiancee

 Your favourite type of play?
Favorite? Age play.. as you can see, with the Daddy Dom.. um im a masochist, so i love pain, and whatever Daddy dishes out. I love to be choked and drowned..

 Your most hated type of play?
Hated? hm, I think hard limits, should be there, baby play, and other things.

 The most annoying habit of your owner/slave/whatever you call your SO?
I think, not making the decisions most of the time. Not letting His dominant side take fully over, when i need to be punished and such. But other than that, W/we get along very well.

 Your deepest fear?
i have way to many fears. But i think my deepest one, is that i loose Daddy. I tend to think on my own, that He will get fed up with me, and just walk away like everyone else did in my life. and i cant handle that again.

 Your most memorable public experience (or what you would like to do in public)
hm.. dont really do much in public. But, i think its probably the few things W/we do. Wearing my collars, saying Daddy and also leading me on a leash.



 Scariest thing you’ve seen or heard of in BDSM land?
i've heard quite a bit of things going wrong. I think for me, it was a stupid sub got into a relationship without even asking the Dom questions and such. Then she moved to him, and he cages her up, locks her in the house and says she cant leave.

And you wonder why people are dumb in this lifestyle.

 Number of hours you spend on Fet when you should be doing other things?
Never on it.

  Thing that was hotter in fantasy than it was in reality?
hm, i think knife play. Always scared if you hit a vien you can get hurt pretty bad.  Also, it scares me that i will go back to my cutting habits.

 Ouchiest toy?
hm, i think the leather belt, or electrical cords. i cant handle either one of those lol

 Book or movie that every newbie has to read/see?
well, books, i dont do books really. But, i blog about the lifestyle and what not, of what goes on every day in a slave's mind and home. But, for movie, i would say watch secretary. It gives you positive feedback of the communication you need in this lifestyle. Other than that, i think if you are in it for kink, you need to stay out of it.

  Thing you’re most proud of?
Hm, i think being Daddy's slave. And how much i have grown in the past four years under His guidance. Most those..

 Do your family and friends know?
Well, my family does know about it. Why im shunned lol.. but Daddy's family, nope, they dont know. Have to hide it, and i hate doing that. Um, friends, well w/we just have E/each O/other. But, i do talk about it online and such, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment