About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 18, 2011

Thoughts and opinions of the lifestyle..conversation


BB:i think that Sl has a Master / Mistress
BB:Master
me:Yes, i am owned
BB:yah i heard that that somewhere Sl
BB:do i know yer owner
me:i dont know
me:NH is my Daddy
BB:never heard of him
me:most dont
BB:hes yer master or Daddy
me:Daddy DOm
me:Dom

BB:hey br u collared
me:shessh, go for the throat why dont you
BB:is this yer room Sl
me:no, it is martin.. he made me mode in here
BB:I find yer comments uncalled for and Caustic so please leave me Alone i wasnt speaking to you i was speaking to Br and u Butted in to my business Please Dont DO it AGAIN
BB:thank you
me:and that is fine since you are booted
me:and you are so very welcome

Okay, i just love these so called doms in the BDSM chat rooms. You always get these so called doms that they think they can own you and such. The first thing the dude does, is ask if i am owned, so we all know what is on his mind. He wants to play with a slave and or own one. So, after talking a bit, i just love how most doms say do i know your Daddy.... like they have some kind of communication with Him.
 But anyways, most people do not know my Daddy, because He doesn't speak with people in the lifestyle, well at least doms that is. He likes to keep it between U/us and not get anyone else involved.Hence why it is a private lifestyle for U/us. But of course you get these fake doms who think they can own anyone or think that anyone can be their property for a bit. Which just makes me laugh and bring out my Domme side.

But, also, questions pop up when people ask if they know my Daddy or not. And the reason is being ive talked to a lot of them and i know what their motives are. Why cant a regular dom just try and chit chat with and just try to at least be friends than trying to dom me.. because it's not pretty when they try that. And i guess why these questions come up, is that Ive had a lot of crazy people talk to me and Daddy and threaten U/us, so W/we have to be careful who W/we talk to.

Then after he finally gives up on me, he goes for another girl who just walks in. Without saying how are you and such, he goes right for the throat, and that is what i said. I just love his attitude towards me. Like he can command me not to talk and what not. First of all this is a chat room, so it is public and you can chat whenever you want, this isn't a role playing room, this isn't a room to give any respect and obey anyone. Yet, they always think on these lines. Kinda pathetic i think. He thinks he can be all dom, which in case, is not good with me, since a friend of mine gave me mod of the room.
 So, if you are going to try and command me, i give you a chance to straighten your act up and then you are gone. This dude thought he was all big and bad. Bad move on his part.

As i have talked or written so many times, i do not take any orders from any other Dom or Domme. Just rules i follow, but of course many so called doms and dommes do not get that at all. Its like you give me respect right then and there and you shut up. Sorry, that doesn't work at all. I am a slave, yes, but only to my Daddy. He gives me commands, and I'm in a chat room, so i can speak my mind all i want. You cant shut me up on that. I am a human being, not a fucking dumb fuck robot who will bow to anyone.

But anyways, you see how some of these people act on the Internet and think they can have the power exchange at anytime, and that if you speak out, you get lashed at and such. Kinda sad, as its the tendencies of abuse. Sigh, until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment