About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 1, 2011

WARNING...DONT GO TO ALBERTSONS...WARNING



Okay, well went to albertsons today, to get a little bit of food. i wanted to get a pop, because i was thirsty. It was out of my price range by a little bit, so Daddy asked His uncle for some change. didnt have it, so he gave U/us a lotto ticket.

Okay, so i knew i would have to cash it in. And the lady asks well do you have your id. I have never been id for getting a measly dollar off of them. So, i said, no i dont have my id.. and she smiles and smirks, and says well how far do you live from here?

Luckly i didnt reply back, beccause it wouldnt be good at all. So, i said well the uncle will have to come in here and show his id. She is like, he cant do that, and im like its his ticket, not mine. And she said, yea, that can work.
  So, waitied about five minutes, uncle comes in, and she just hands him the dollar, without ever looking at his id.

Now, i dont know about you, but this pisses me off. And the rules say, that if you are over 25, you can get it without id and such. Daddy will be 29 in tweleve more days. So, that wasnt the case with that. This makes me so mad, because this isnt the first time, this has happened.

they are discriminating against what W/we are wearing. which W/we were wearing pjs.. which in this US, you can wear what you want, and not be judged. Hm, i think things are going out the window. But, i did write to the head wigs about this, and i am not letting this go. Im tired of it, and i heard her, laugh after W/we left, like she did it on purpose.

Im not going to let this go, and this makes the second store i will not step into, nor give money to. Seriously, if im going to be judged for who i am, then let me get in my slave outfit, with my collar and leash, and lets see what happens then.

cant ya tell how pissed off i am right now? All because of a stupid bitch and over a lousy dollar. Should of gone to town pump, because there, they dont make you show id. Shakes head.. Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment