About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 11, 2011

A weird quest W/we went on today.....


Oh where do i begin today's quest? Hm, perhaps the beginning? Okay, okay, i shall do that now. so, went to wal mart again, since its the only store here that will not kick me or Daddy out. (Funny huh)

First went to dollar tree to get O/our necessities, since its cheap and i like the shampoo products and such. And of course in the parking lot, on my side there were two condoms on the ground. One was opened and it looked like it was used and put back into the case. It was very nasty, because of course my door was pretty close to it. On top of that, there was glass on the ground.
 Of course my mind goes into the gutter lol, probably like U/us in the lifestyle, couldnt wait and did it in the parking lot and busted their window because it was hardcore. (Yea, just how my mind works at times)

Then W/we went on O/our merry way, getting food for the rest of week. Actually no one bothered U/us, til the end. Went and got O/our food and while trying to see how much W/we had left, so i could get another ginger ale, one of the stupid asses that work at wal mart, was riding me. And im talking, right on my ass, and waiting there.
 Which of course pisses me off, and i turn around and told her to stop riding my ass, dumb bitch. And some people over heard it and was commenting like oooo and such. Which i hate when people eavesdrop like that. Which doesnt calm me down at all, just inflames it.

So, after that, was waiting for the stupid uncle and sat the benches in the front. Had a wannabe gangster just lingering around U/us. For one, i dont like it, because it just creeps me out. Two, he was doing it for power trips, which in case most people do that. And he kept standing around U/us for twenty minutes, thinking that W/we will get up, so he can sit down.
 What people dont understand is that, im not getting up for people. Just how i am. I was here first and im not getting up so you can sit down. Just how i am. But, while sitting there, kept having this boy, who was probably seven years old, looking hard at me and then at Daddy.

He kept staring and looking at me, and then looked questioningly at Daddy and then back at me, wondering why i was with Him. I notice people do this a lot, and im not sure why. I dont get why people think He is homeless and such, when He isnt. He is my Daddy and fiancee who i love dearly, but of course we live in a world that only goes by looks now and not by personality. But, had that happen quite a bit while W/we were sitting down.

I guess i write this stuff down, is to show what sorta goes on in my life, and what i think and what i think others think of me. It helps in some ways to get every last thought down, and to just reflect on the stuff later on in life. But, anyways until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment