About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 26, 2011

What happened on Christmas eve and Christmas day...


Okay, i want to get out what happened on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Christmas eve, was okay ish, until me and Daddy got really sick. W/we made turkey so it would last and also for a Christmas feast. Found out after W/we made it, it was a bad turkey, Ate a bit of it, and got sick off of it.

Called wal mart up to see if W/we could get O/our money back, and had to keep the damn turkey in the fridge all day, so W/we could get O/our money back.I'm glad they didn't give U/us a fit, and from there, while sick went shopping to get food.

W/we decided to make mushroom chicken and watch movies. It was a pretty good Christmas except for getting sick. W/we watched pieces of April, which is one of O/our favorite movies, but for Christmas, W/we kinda fell asleep lol.

But all and all, i am thankful God came through and gave U/us the money and got more food, so W/we wouldn't have to eat poisoned food. I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Christmas, and think we are almost done with this year.. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment