About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 2, 2011

What i think on this lifestyle....


i rekon if u have limits u are cheating
you hvnt committed 100%
lol, having limits, doesnt mean you are not committed. lol
everyone in this lifestyle, has limits. And the ones who say no limits, are liars

Ah okay a stupid former "friend" on wire club, wrote that above..Asked, if i had any limits, and what not. As you see from his reply, he thinks he knows everything in the lifestyle.
 Yet, with my replys, everyone has limits. If we didnt have limits, then what are we? Robots, people with no souls?

 Sorry, but if a slave says that they have no limits, then im sorry, they are lying. We, as people, have limits, of what we can physically and mentally do. If you say, you do not have limits, then either, a) you are fake as hell, b) lying your ass off, or c) wanting to look good for most of the Dom's and Dommes. Either way, it doesnt work.

 Now, it makes me upset, that someone thinks that im not a slave all beacuse i have limits. That is like me, coming into a room or so, and talking about something i clearly do not know about. All the person is doing, is for one, pissing me off, getting on my bad side, and a know it all.

 You know, its good, to say, that you dont know everything in the lifestyle and try to learn it, instead of outright saying this. All this does, is clearly makes you look stupid in front of people, who live in this lifestyle every day.
  I wanted to rant a little bit about this, because i want to show, that there will people who do not know everything and think they know so much and be in this lifestyle. When a person blurts that out, sorry, i have no respect for you. And from there, you can go on your way. I dont deal with people who are know it alls and such.

 I live my life and i know what goes on. Those who say, they have no limits and such, goes their way. But, it doesnt mean, you are not 100 percent completely committed to your Master. Only you and your Master knows how committed you are, by hello, COLLARING YOU. But of course, with that, most take that as a joke as well.

You will have all people in this lifestyle, it is up to you, to decide who to let into "your world" and who to not let in. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment