About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 11, 2011

Wire club should be renamed Wire Whore....


Okay, i just love how most people in this lifestyle, who ae on wire club a lot. You can tell how they act and it kinda pisses me off. And tries to do this power trip shit, when I am already owned and im not going to have any other dumbass come into my life.

So, it really pisses me off, that people come and pm me, trying to act all nice and what not to me. I hate that you can see through their lies and what not, and all they want, is a play toy. Sorry, to break it to you, but i am in no mood to be playing that kind of stuff. Especially in this lifestyle.

So, i was minding my business and all of a sudden this stupid ass pm's me. Saying hey baby, that gave me my first clue that he was going to be a dumbass in the lifestyle. Who else pm's me, unless its for sex, bdsm sex or etc.. So, i let it go for a few more minutes. Talking a bit about anime... and i was just waiting for the minute he was going to say, im your daddy, and of course it came up.

Mind you, if you are going to do these stupid pick up lines on me, you better be able to handle it when i cuss your ass out. So, i told him, i just love how people's true intentions come out after a while, and said well you are fake and you have a good life. And from there, since he is a true fake in the lifestyle, had the nerve to say i am fake.

now, if that was true, then why can i spot out the fakes? Hm, does that make any sense to you? Because it doesnt to me. A fake doesnt see through other people's lies. And of course most people in this lifestyle, all they want is sex and power exchange sex. And when a slave who is owned and clearly says that, they get pissed off and try to spout this kind of bullshit.

I guess at times, it gets tiring, like now. Always have to keep your guard up. Always have to know who is wanting what and from there telling them off and of course in the mean time, getting your ass chewed out because you are trying to be a good slave.

I think at times, it makes me puzzled of why people always think they can get their way with me. Sure, i may have Slave on my forehead, but that doesnt mean you can claim me. I am not a prize to be won over, as a quote from Aladdin. And that is what most fake doms do. They dont care if you are owned or not, what they care is to possess you, and that is not what this lifestyle is about.

they have no respect for this lifestyle and you as a slave have the right to chew their asses out and keep on going. I think that is what most people do not get in this lifestyle. Is that what boils down is this: always respect, but respect is not going to be handed over so easily. And i would think for slaves that it would and will be hard to give that respect to anyone in the lifestyle. Yes, we are slaves but that doesnt me we are going to obey every master out there. Not logically at all. Second, trust comes into play. A lot of people do not have trust and only just want the sex and power that comes with it, and not any of the responsiblites at all. Third, power exchange. Yes, it is about power exchange, but you only give that to the person is your Master and the person you trust your life with. And i mean your life, not in your mind or fantasy..

So, i guess as you see from this, that it does irk me on so many levels. I hate the fact that people have more nerve to come waltzing over and pm me. My mind wonders and wanders if this was real life, would they have the nerve to do this right in front of my Master? And that kind of disturbs me to think on some level to that. I guess it makes me think what would happen if something like this really did happen... and it upsets me to think on it at all.

Also, i think it irks me is because i clearly put up a profile, on all the sites i am on regularly. So, it does show you, what i am looking for and etc, but people are so lazy today, that all they want are the answers and some who do look at my profile dont care if i am owned or not. All most people want in this lifestyle is the power and not by giving it, no, by force, and that is not the lifestyle at all.
 I think it really makes me mad, because its like taking advantage of me or anyone in the lifestyle who is truly in it.. and it makes me mad that most do not understand what this lifestyle is about. But, anyways, until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment