About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 6, 2012

Conversation on a guy with bad intentions....

MA: who do u live with
me: Daddy/fiancee and His uncle
MA: !!! great
MA: daddy ,,, fiancee and his uncle
me: well Daddy/fiancee is one person
me: and then His uncle
MA: i didnt get u
me: bdsm lifestyle
me: its what i call my Master
MA: ah ok
me: yea
MA: and do u have any space for me
me: what do you mean/
MA: can i also be part of ur bdsm sessions
me: no
me: and dont have sessions. This is a lifestyle W/we live 24/7
MA: yeah i mean can i be part of that lifestyle
MA: i want to experience and live it
me: um well if it is only going to be for sex and what not, then no. This is a dangerous lifestyle
MA: not only for sex
MA: but yes sex is undoubtably important part of it
me: this lifestyle is more than that. It's about growing, learning and bonding with your Master and such
me: no its not
me: the power exchange is the biggest part in this lifestyle
me: and most people dont know that
me: or dont want to realize that
me: anyways, i got to go now
me.almighty: so u can teach me that dear
me: i dont knowi dont know. there is a lot to know and what not. anyways i have to go now before i get into trouble
MA: why will u get into trouble honey
me: because im disobeying a bit right now. i said in a second and i need tobe down there right now
MA: hope to learn bdsm from u someday
MA: and be slave to u
me: um it wont happen
me: beause im a a slave not a Mistress or switch
MA: so i can be ur master
me: no
me: it's not going to happen
MA: why not
me: because i am only going to obey one Master in my lifestyle. Plus, having more than one Master is not being loyal at all
me: why that is not going to happen
me: and i will not teach you anything about the lifestyle
MA: that is strange
me: no, its not strange. It is being loyal, respectful and etc
MA: its strange that u dont want to teach me lifestyle
me: because i see what your intentions are for it
me: and im not going to teach you anything
me: if you want to learn you can find someone else for that
MA: no its not sex
me: i dont care if its for sex or not. I see what it is
me: its just to try and Dom me and that isnt going to happen
me: like i said, if you want to learn so badly go to someone else for that

I'm mostly going to overview this conversation as it was basically one thing anyways.As with this conversation, in the beginning i wasn't sure where this conversation was heading. But, as it progressed, the dude only wanted to learn about it, just to be my slave or Master. 

I hate when people have all these intentions without me ever realizing it til the end. I hate when people are only nice to you, to get something from you, or they have something up their sleeves. As i have stated over and over, i hate people like this, and this lifestyle is not a game at all. 

But i think what makes me so mad on this one, is this dude, didn't care whether i was owned or engaged and just wanted me to do whatever he wanted. And i had told him quite a bit of times no, and tried to give him a chance to change his tune. Yet, it didn't work out. 

So, for people who want to talk to me, it better be talk. Nothing else, or else you will be blocked. I am tired of people just being nice to me because i am a slave and they assume that all slaves have to obey any Master. Sorry to bust your bubble, but we don't do that. We are owned and that means guess what, listening to our Masters. Not you. 

But of course no one ever listens to that. Another thing i truly hate, is someone saying, oh did you break up with your Daddy? It's like, why even talk to me, if that is the only thing on your mind. I am not here to merely be a play toy for anyone, but to get to know people as friends. But of course most people always have these kind of intentions and it makes me mad. 

I think what really makes me mad on this guy, is that at one point, i did decide if i should teach him about the lifestyle, but after the last part of the conversation, i knew it was time to get rid of this dude. I just want a few people to talk to me as a human being. I know this is a wish right now, but come on there must be a few out there, who just want to chit chat. Sigh, Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment