About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 8, 2012

Dumb ass conversation about furry art....


ja=jack ass

ja:interesting.. i take it you have a bit of "fur" in you..
me:hm i dont know
ja:oh.. well your images suggest otherwise..
me:um i dont know, maybe.. i am a tigermousy so maybe
ja:lol that makes you a fur!
me:lol, even though i dont have it
ja:yes.. its called "furry" .. an interest in anthropromorphics
me:um no
me:i love anime
me:not into furry shit
me:sorry
ja:that girl with the tail.. is furry
me:no
me;its anime
me:difference
ja;anime is the secondary part.. its primarily a furry image
me;no, its just anime
me:shessh stop trying to label things
ja:when you present it on your profile... you are labeling it..
me:no, im not. It is what i like as in anime, nothing else
me;shessh, and you are trying to label it as by trying to make it something more than what it is
me:good grief
ja;you like to argue .. that is obvious
me;hm and you dont even know me. thanks for knowing me so completely
ja;i never said i did
me:why did you even pm me?
ja:because i saw your furry pic
me;well now you know its not furry

Overview on the whole conversation:


Well one day in wire club, i get this pm. And it was all about the pictures i have up on my account. I love anime, and i put pics up to show that, and since  i cant put my pics up doesnt mean i cant put any pics up. 
So, this guy, i think he is about a teenager, trying to pick a fucking fight. And starts to talk about furry art. Now, if you don't know what furry art is, it is when you morph people into animals, but it is keeping the whole animal intact. 


So, he is saying that i am a furry person and laughs about it. Since in the beginning i did not know what he was referring to. Then when he says furry art, it shows that i fucking hate the shit. i know what furry art is, only because Daddy's dumb ass uncle is into it. Yes, i see the fucking buck naked animal/people everywhere and it is very sickening. 


I try showing this dumb ass what anime is about and he just wanted to label me with something and just make fun of me, since his life is a complete waste of time. I really hate when people do this. I have had it all my life, when people didn't have lives and would pick on me to make them happy. I know all the tricks in this area, and sorry, you really aren't going to get a rise out of me. All i do is ignore it, maybe state some facts about it, and after a while, i see that you are going to keep up with it, and not try to listen what i have to say, then you just go into the iggy bin. 


And this guy was just looking for a fight. So, i set him straight and after a while, i just blocked his ass, as to saying, putting pics up is a subject of labeling who i am. Don't you just love know it alls, who don't know shit at all. I had to talk back to that, because when you put pics up, it is to show what you love, for me, that is.Sure, others show things to be labeled and what not, but not all people are like that. And this is what i hate about this society, everything has to be labeled in so many things, that you just cant be yourself without any labels to it. 


But, to posting this, this is the first time, in my what, ten years of chatting online, i have never had anyone label me as a furry person. For someone to do that, that hurts me. It's like, well I'm a freak who is fucked up and what not. I'm sorry, but most people who are into furry art, are crazy as hell. And when they think they found someone in it, they just like to make fun of them instead. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment