About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 22, 2012

Family and their games.....


Fighting every inch of retaliation that's building up inside me. You expose lies about us? How would you like being exposed to the world for your lies, craziness, and such? Biting my tongue. Let's see how long this will last, shall we?

Jennifer C oh dear...he we go again? =(
20 minutes ago
Jennifer C don't worry about blocking it sweetie...i'm NOT going to get drug into the same bs all over again. There isn't anything I can do to change her mind or heart..that will be up to God. I know the TRUTH and so does God, so that's all that counts I guess. Nevermind the fact that it's ripping my heart out. Oh wait, I don't have a heart...anyways, post what u will baby, i'm out of it! Loves to u little one xoxo
15 minutes ago
Jennifer C don't be sorry, I love u too Kayla, more than u'll ever know. u've never disappointed me or crushed my heart...what u have done is give me gray hair and wrinkles from stressing over ur crazy behind lol but i wouldn't trade in not one gray hair or wrinkle..ur worth all of it and then some! lol xoxo now go do ur thing and don't worry about it xoxoxoxo
10 minutes ago
Kayla Q I love you♥ you're amazing, motherbear
a few seconds ago


Hm, so i see that you are trying to get dirt on me. Since i have no lies, and things you can expose of me, but to be on my blog and try to get every last dirty thing on me. Go ahead it wont work a bit. I see how you guys work. And you say you are loving and what not. Ha, aren't you guys the funny ones.


You think you can get any lies and dirt on me, guess what you cant. I just love how you guys are so abusive as hell. And what is making you mad, is that I'm telling the truth.It wasn't the abuse that made you mad, or what i went through, no it was me saying i was going to expose you to the whole world, that you don't like one bit. If it wasn't true, you wouldn't be so mad, or be looking at my entire blog to get anything to call the damn cops on me and etc. 


I just love how mom always tries to guilt me, saying i have disappointed her. Guess what, how about she was the one that disappointed me all those years?Hm, how about that, and what abut you Kayla. You are no angel what so ever. But you and the family always think like that. Funny how you guys want to retaliate all because i am telling the truth and you cant stand that at all. 


This is just laughable because it took you guys six days to even read my letter, which was a very hard decision to make, and it took you six days to figure out that i was ever gone. The other thing, did you think i was that stupid as to not see my old posts on my pic? Did you really think I'm the stupid ass puppet who will come back to you. How funny you think i will be that person ever again. 


But hear me out, i will expose you. I have your words saved and you ever try to get cops involved again, i will give them this. And go through all of this. I am tired of your bull shit. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment