About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 22, 2012

family lies again.....


Jennifer C.
Ashley, it's mom. Just thought u would want to know that ur grandma Quebedeau passed away Sunday, January 15th in her sleep. If u want to talk, u know my number.

I would of wrote this a while back but I've had a lot of things on my mind. With this, you see that my mother lied to me once again. After two days of talking with my mother, i see this message. She told me on the phone that she had written a long email and going into detail of what happened to grandma. 


Now do you see my mother writing a long email to me pertaining to what happened to my grandma? It's only two lines long. How is that a long email. All it does is, make me mad that she lied and used me again. This never fails with family. But, i wanted to show you, how they are. What their lies are and etc. Almost everything in my life has been a lie, and it's hard to figure out where the truth starts and where it ends. well Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment