About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 10, 2012

Irritating people.....


da=dumb ass

da:hey like to chat on yahoo.skype
me:well we can chat on yahoo, no caming and such though
da:ok
da:but why not caming
me:not allowed to nor do i like that
da:who allow u
da:cam cht is fun
me:i have a Master in the bdsm lifestyle, hence my id name
me:no its not
me:its stupid and etc
da:what ur id
da:give i add u
da:do once webcam fun ..when u feel comfort
da:who is ur master
me:my fiancee
da:is he thr
me:yes i live with Him
da;i mean he is rt thr or u alone in room
me:yes, He is next to me.. Im never alone
me:and even i wasnt near Him, im not going to cam
da:why so?
me:i already told you
me;rules and such
da:why he treats u like ur bitch?
me:shessh
me:no, its O/our fucking lifestyle
me:bloody hell
me;can you not fucking read at all
da:ok cool
da:wait for ur master goes
me:no, im not going to do that
da:hey is he have a big dick pr small one
me:none of your business
da:ok get lost u r just a bitch control by someone else..
me:lol, your the asshole. why dont you leave
me:love how someone tries to be all nice
me:and when someone shoots them down
me;their true colors come out
me;by dick wad
da:u r just control by someone else..
da:so u have no ind of u
me:you do not know exactly what my lifestyle is
me:so i think you need to sthu...
me:anyways good day to your dumb ass
da:u r just a bitch of ur master nd nothing else
da:good day for bad fuck for ur pussy
me:lol, nah your just mad
me:because you got shot down
me:you didnt even ge near it
me:get
me:how pathetic you are
me:lol
me:to even dream like that
da:oh babe u r not miss univese so u shot me down
me:lol
me:didnt say that i was
me:but think what you want
da:bcz u r just a machine
me:and you think you are Gods gift
me:when you are not
me:lol
da:control by someone
me:and that is why im cussing your ass out
me:okay
me:how stupid you are
me:shakes head
da:u can't think of ur brain
me:lol
me:if i couldnt think for myself
me:i wouldnt be cussing your ass out
me:and be cybering with your ugly ass
me:right now
me:need to learn what a robot is
da:u have better option
me:dumb ass lol
me:lol nah
da:i have good dick
me:lol
me:yea right
da:wanna suckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
me:every one who brags
me:about their dick
me:is always bad
me:lol
da:tht's good for u
Daddy:Stop being a vulgar jack ass and stop talking with my slave girl. We are going to block you now,

Well with this pm you can see how this person perceives me. I am basically a robot, a bitch and a person who doesnt have a mind of her own because she is controlled by somone. Hm, gotta love all the stereotypical stuff. I'm just so tired of all the stereotypical stuff that people spout to me, that im just a drone and such. 


Getting tired of people coming to me, asking to do cam and other things. It wears me down to the point i have to fight it every other day. It truly does get tiresome you have people coming to you and telling you that you are a piece of crap, that doesnt have a mind at all. 


To me its like why do all these iditos and ignorant people come flocking to you because most people are like that. And they think they know everything about you. And this is what this person is.It's like they know everything about you, so what's the point of talking to them. They dont want to listen at all.You get to see how the pm went and what i thought the douche bag and what Daddy had to say as well. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment