About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 6, 2012

Not knowing what the word no means....


da:boss
me:?
da;yahoo or msn id
me:hm not going to give it out for cam and such
da:come on
me;no

I had this lovely conversation on wire club. As you see it was oh only for about a minute, and this middle east guy thought he could have sex or cam with me. I make it a habit now, to tell them, yes i do have messengers but i will only give them out when i know they want to chit chat and nothing else. As this dude couldn't take a hint, well as you see, blocked and what not. 


That is one of my greatest pet peeves. Is someone not listening to me saying no. I have had this problem all my life, and this will set me off instantly. I do not like it when people do not understand what the word no means. It's like, oh come on, your Daddy wont find out and etc. Sorry, when i say no just fucking take that and leave me the hell alone. Yet people don't do that, they think they can get whatever they want and not ruin my life and etc. 


That comes to another point. I hate people who get into others lives and ruin their relationships. It's really rude for one, and also it shows me the type of person you are. And i have made up my mind, if you are going to be one of these people, then don't come into my life, thinking you can be pleased whenever and etc. If i wanted all this, i could of stayed back at my old place, and that is one of the so many reasons why i left. Yet people don't want to understand that. All they think of is their desires and not to get to know people and what not. Anyways, Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment