About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 12, 2012

One minded person....


ja=jack ass

ja:where is your pic..sorry any girlpic
me:cant put them up
ja:why any reason dear?
me:my Master forbids it
ja:ok put any girls pic which you like
me:um why
ja:cuz feel good when chat with you
ja:wnt to be Hot....ha...ha
ja:thats why i say put any girls pic
me:um no
ja:have you any sexy girlfriend?
me:no
ja:then r you sexy?
me:no
me:lol
ja;never.. any time sexy?
me:nope lol
ja:ok tell me how you feel sexy
me:i dont lol
ja:you r girl or boy?
me:hm, last time i checked im a girl
ja:ha....ha....tell me wat a girl has?
me:hm what do you think
ja:sex
ja:cuz m alone
me:um no
ja:have you ever do
me:sex only a few times
ja:can you do with me for some minute
me:no
ja:ohh you broke my heart
me:lol
ja:come on few minutes.......for some hot
me:no
ja:ohh i wanna standing position come on
me:no
ja:plz
me:okay, ive done my best to be nice. I am tired of people who do not take no for an answer and nwo you are off the list and blocked
have a good life, in block land.

This pm is about a guy just wanting one thing. I don't really say this most times, but as you see most guys are pigs. Yes, i didn't say all but most have one thing on their mind, and its sex. So, this guy wanted it and if it wasn't from me, to jerk off to pics of other girls that i was suppose to put up for him. 


This goes to people out there, i have rules and boundaries online. And this guy was hitting all of them. I was trying to give this guy a chance, but at the end he wasn't even listening to me at all. So, went into the block and such. But, as you see, people will only want their desires to be fulfilled and dont want to learn or talk to people without wanting nothing from it. 


It just drives me nuts, that the only people who talks to me, are perverts, fake people in the lifestyle and etc. I just want a few good people to talk to. And to talk to on a daily basis. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment