About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 12, 2012

People and their desires....


ja=jack ass

ja:will u tie me up and spank me..
me:no
ja:then beat me hard..
me:no
ja:what will u do then...
me:um how about chit chat regularly
ja:yes ok then..we will chat soon..but first full on sex..
me:um no
me:not with me
ja:joke...
me:hm
ja:look must go bye..

Got to love people who pm you out of nowhere and asks you to spank them and etc. It's like what's the point of having a profile if no one even reads them. It's like why come out of nowhere with this stuff and not know who i am. 


Got to love stupid people only wanting their desires fulfilled and not just have a regular chit chat. Plus, i don't get what is so addicting to cybering. It is boring, and you cant do nothing but masturbate and that is it. Um Boring. But a lot of people are addicted to it, and not sure why. 
 Have fun with it.. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment