About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 10, 2012

People who dont listen.....



AA: call u nw dear
me: no
You have declined the invitation to start Voice Call.
AA: 4 check
me: no
AA: its working / not
You have declined the invitation to start Video Call.
AA: yes
Missed Video Call: 1/1/2012 12:43:02 PM
me: no
AA: y
me: i told you over and over why
AA: sorry later bye
AA: nice to meet u
me: mhm and you are coming off the list
me: im tired of this shit
AA: wt ya?
me: because i have to keep telling you over and over why i can not voice or cam chat at all
me: and you dont want to listen at all
me: so im done with it
AA: y u dont want
me: i keep telling you over and over
me: that i can not nor want to do that
me: yet you do not read anything i put
me: and think im going to do it
me: and it pisses me off

This conversation is all about people not listening to me. I have been having a lot of that and a lot of issues come up because of it. There are reasons why i hate people not listening to me and when i say no. It brings up bad memories that i do not want to deal with right now, but it seems like i have to because dumb asses don't know how to be good. 


Why i am posting this up, is to show how many people do not listen to a word i say and what my reaction is always a no. Just seems most people want to stinking cam or voice chat when im not like that. And I'm never going to do that. I am not a clone to this world and i love being myself. If you cant deal with that, then as a friend of mine says, it is easy to cut you out of my life. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment