About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 17, 2012

people who dont listen....


aa;do u have skype
me;no
aa:ok
aa;so how we can see each other
me:wont happen
aa;why
me;because im not allowed to do that
me:for one
me:and two i hate it
aa;why do u hate it
me:because i do. It's like people judge you on your looks before trying to get to know you
me;so that is why i hate it
aa;yes that 's true
me;yea
aa;u re totally right
aa:can i be one of friend
me;yes, you can a friend
aa:how can i be ur friend
aa:tell me
me;online
aa;only
me:yes
aa;no any more other
me;no
aa;ok
aa:u don't have skype or yahoo
me:i have yahoo, but i dont usually give my email out, though
me;i do chat on the messenger
aa:which one, msn or yahoo?
me:msn though no cam and such
aa:why
aa;no cam
me:not allowed to have it
aa:but i like cam
me;sorry cant do it
aa:pls
me:no
aa;pls
me:no
me:last time im saying that
aa;ok
aa;i now what do affraid
me:what?
aa:i not bad person
me;doesnt matter
me;i have my lifestyle i go by
me;and i obey my Master
aa;before that tell ur skype
me;i dont have skype
me;shessh someone wasnt listening

Okay with this pm, it was getting a bit tiresome. This is a reason why i have so many rules within myself and on the Internet and such. One thing that will piss me off really fast is not listening to me. And over and over with that. I have a problem with people not listening to me and i vowed i would never give enough of myself if people are not listening at all. 


But i do try to give people a chance. But only a few at that. After a while, if they still do not listen then i give them an ear full and keep on going. I'm not here to be just a muted person. I am here to talk, i am here to make friends. And with that, you have to talk and actually listen. 


But with this guy, of course he couldn't just listen and all he wanted was his needs to be fulfilled. As i have stated over and over on wire club and here, i do not do that kind of stuff. I only talk, dont cyber and such. Have fun with the pm, Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment