About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 14, 2012

Question on relationships and love....


so=someone

so:how is when you are engaged?
so:is better then single or worst?
me:um, its a little better, but it's sorta hard. Having to depend on another person, havig to compromise and such
so:and about love
so:tell me about love
me:well its very hard work. Learning to trust, communicate, and love someone for who they truly are and such

I had a person pm and asked these questions. I never really get questions that go with this and thought i would share them. As i stated about being engaged and owned, it is sorta different than being single but then again not really. It's hard to extinguished one from the other. Each one has pros and cons as to being single or engaged. And i guess it depends on how mature you are or your logic to agree or disagree with this. 


There is a lot of work in love, a lot of work that goes into being in a relationship. You have to compromise a lot, you have to support the other person, not being selfish and etc. It takes a lot out of you, but in the end, it is good to be in a relationship. But, this is how i think. I have been ready to settle down. Never had the urge to be "free" and party and what not. It has never been a part of me, and i don't want that at all. But of course my opinion on it. 


For each one, it depends on their logic and how they perceive it.But, i did want to share a bit with what has changed in my life, since I've been with Daddy. I use to be destructive, hurting myself, only thinking of my problems and what i was going through. Not having anyone to really take care of. Didn't have anyone to support, with money or emotionally at all. Being on my own and etc. 


Since then, i am supporting Him, in emotional, physical and etc. I don't look at my problems being only mine now. I don't hurt myself and trying not to be destructive but more of a productive person. It has been a long road, in five years, but a good one though. It takes a lot out of you, but if you are willing to be in a relationship, you will fight for it. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment