About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 6, 2012

Rude people on yahoo.....


MN: with cam
me: no
MN: why
me: not allowed to nor do i want to
MN: i need fucking u
me: um no now you are off the list
MN: oooooooooh
MN: i am tirred
MN: i want fuck
me: and im not doing that and what not
me: why you are off the list
me: good bye

I love how there are so many freaking rude people on yahoo. As you can see, i haven't used my id in a long time. So, i haven't been able to delete people or talk to any at all. Til one day, i popped on just for Daddy and this guy decides to talk to me. As the pm starts, and yes, it is very short, since my temper and what not is short. 


As you see, he wants to only fuck. Hm, does it look like I'm a nympho or a fuck toy? I don't think so, and you just gotta love people from the middle east always being so horny and doing it with everyone on the Internet. What is the point with that? Cant get a girl in real life to do that? Just kinda pathetic. 


But, i wanted to post this, to show, how middle east people, and others think almost alike and how i feel on it and what i say to them. This is almost a daily thing that goes on, and i do wish that one day it would calm down. Maybe that is a pipe dream, but who knows. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment