About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 22, 2012

Someone who only wanted cybering, tsk tsk


love: can i be honest with u
me: and what is that
love: i am fucking hard. i really need to cum
love: i was checking some call girls but i dont wanna do it. the problem is that i am really hard and i need to cum
me: hm so you thought to pm me and think i can help you?
love: if u dont mind?
me: hm and you are off the list and blocked.
love: why
love: i am asking u politley
me: and you have the audcauity to even ask me. Geez thanks for using me and why you are coming off
me: not a sleazy slut

Okay, with this pm, it was obvious what this dude wanted. I thought he was a friend but turns out,, he just needed a slut to please him. Sorry, but i do not allow stupid ass people on my messengers or on my sites. Like i have always put, if you are only seeking this kind of stuff, go somewhere else. It is tiresome that, that is what people only want here. But, I'm not going to be your slut and such. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment