About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 14, 2012

Stepping on toes.....


lb: i have inform my boss about this job you looking for
me: um why?
lb: but he let me know that there is more materials that will be needed for this
me: sorry but i dont need help in this department
lb: well i dont do thing anyhow
lb: Oh ok
lb: so lets forget about the job?
lb: what is you parent doing for a living ?
me: um real dad is a steel mill worker, mom is a house wife
me: but im disowned from them
lb: Why ?
me: family is abusive and what not
lb: what happen that they disowned you
lb: well am sorry to hear that anyway
me: it's okay
me: i dont need them in my life
lb: so did you live alone ?
me: no
me: i live with Daddy/fiancee and His stupid uncle
lb: and how can i know you in person
me: um you wont lol
lb: y?
me: because its just part of the rules of my lifestyle
me: plus how can you know me in person when we are miles away?
lb: When is true
lb: but we can
lb: by seeing each other photo
me: no
me: cant do taht
me: that
me: why i said no cam and etc
lb: that mean we can know each other then
me: no photos or cam, but talking about who we are is fine

I don't like people getting me jobs and then tell me about it. It makes me feel so weak that i have to have people to get me jobs. i don't want that. When i talk about that i don't have a job, doesn't mean you have to get me one. I am just talking about it. I don't like people getting involved in my life, that i have not okay and what not. It's like stepping on my toes and i hate that a lot. 


As with the other stuff, the guy was asking was a bit personal but i don't mind talking about it, at times. but, at the end it was getting to the point that all the guy wanted was pics or cam. As i have stated a lot but it keeps coming up a lot. It gets on my nerves that people just want that and nothing else. Anyways, Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment