About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 14, 2012

Tiresome people......


ja=Jack ass

ja:hi from nashville want to chat
me:sure, but im not in TN now
ja:ok tell me about yourself
me:well im a slave,who is owned in the BDSM lifestyle, engaged and owned by my Daddy/fiacee
been in the lifestyle for almost five years
ja:thats great does he allow you to chat fun
me;define fun?
ja:you know what i mean, what do you look like
me:um sex wise, no
ja:please
me:no

Don't you just love people who act all sweet and then maybe a few sentences their true intentions come out? I really hate that. I hate how fake they are and say, oh can we chat. I know what they want, but at points i try to give people a chance, and of course my feelings come true. As in this pm, this guy starts out okay ish. Asking to chat. I don't mind chit chatting with anyone. But im fixing to make it a point that I'm fixing to point out my boundaries online. And each time a jack ass comes up, to read my profile and to tell me what they have read. 


That is how tired i am getting with all these sex junkies online. I've already made two new rules fro online, and seems like there will be a few more as this keeps going on. As i have stated many times before hand, i don't mind chatting about my lifestyle. But if you are going to ask and then not listen to a word i say and just want so called sex, then i will be highly pissed at your ass.


I'm tired of all of this bull shit going on, online. It's like you cant have normal conversations at all anymore. It has to be cyber or you are not important at all. It's like, what's the point of putting up a profile if no one is going to read it. What is the point to have one up, if people are going to ignore it. It's just stupid that most people don't read anymore. It's like what's the point of trying to talk to people if they are just going to be jack asses no matter what. 


It's getting to the point, as to why i still try to talk to people. And i ask that question a lot. And my answer always comes back to this: because i need to break my shyness and open up of who i am. That i want to find friends to talk about my lifestyle, what is going on and not fear of being judged. Also to open up,so i don't have to put too much burden on Daddy's shoulders and that i can somewhat bear them on my own. But its getting to be a hassle with all these creeps out there.
I know that not everyone is like that, but it seems like no real person uses the Internet wisely and its a bit disheartening. What can you do? Maybe push through it and hoping to find some good people out there. All you can do for now. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment