About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 1, 2012

Two faced people.......


dl=dumb liar

dl;oh I see
dl:i wish I can be ur master too
me:wont happen
dl;is ok
dl;im glad to met u anyways
me:yea same here
dl:u wanna be a master too?
me;um no, im the slave
dl;cool
dl;and u do anything u master told u?
me:that goes under O/our limits, and morals, then yes
dl:wow
dl:what is the most u can do for u master
me:most, um im not sure. there's a lot of things i do for Him
dl;wow
dl:how old r u
me:im 23
dl:nice im 27
me;cool
dl:u have kids
me:no
dl:but u will married ur master right
me:yes i will be
dl:cool
dl:but u love him right
me:yes, i wouldnt be in this lifestyle or with Him if i didnt love Him
dl:awww
dl:u r good person
me:thanks, i try to be
dl:wht kind movies u like
me:movies. i love historical fiction, sci fi, fantasy and foreign films a lot... but also if it catches my interest i will watch it
me:you
dl:scary movies
me:cool
dl:i love watching alone
me:lol
dl:and get scared
me:yea lol
dl;lol
dl;thankx for being my frend
me:your welcome
dl:i wish can find slave like u
me:oh, well this lifestyle isnt a game and such
me:it is dangerous
dl:i never try it
me;yea, and its dangerous and what not
dl:u wear special clothes?
me:no
dl:u live whit ur master?
me:yes i do
dl:ohhh nice
me:yea
dl:so u two have lots of experiences
me:in the lifestyle, yea sorta.. but still learning and growing with E/each O/other
dl:cool
me:yea
dl:brb
me:okie dokie

Okay, i had this conversation with this guy on wire club. It was going okay til the end. i waited for about an hour if not more for the guy to come back. It's like when you go on a date and the person leaves like through a window. It's like a slap in the face. 


I hate when people are so two faced and say i will be back and never show up. I would understand if they were in the lifestyle like me and always come and go, i can understand that, but to not be like that, its like what the hell is going on. 


Why start a conversation and i mean a full one, sum me up in what an hour of talking to me and decide not to show back up, if he was away? Just doesn't make sense to me. Plus, it pisses me off. If you don't like me, just say it and say you don't want to talk to me again. I will understand why and go on with my life. But don't leave me believing you are coming back, that just ticks me off. Anyways, you get to see a tidbit of how people are with me. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment