About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 27, 2012

what Daddy did for me today....


Today was good. Daddy did some special things for me. He was going to give me a bubble bath, but then decided not to. So, instead He went with giving me a chocolate rose, from dollar tree. i had a feeling He was up to something with it, but of course i kept that to myself. well got home, and made some pork chops,I'm going to see if my taste has changed on them or not, and after that, I said, well I'm going to put my nymph outfit back on, because i don't like being in clothing for so long.. and He is like, no not yet. And I'm like, okay, what are you up too, and of course plays dumb with me, i don't know what you are talking about.

Then after He played that for about a minute, go into the living room and He is pushing me away playfully, wanting me to push Him back, and i don't do that for about four times, until i did push Him, He acts like He fell and grabs the chocolate rose and gives it to me that way. It was very sweet.

After that, He opens it for me, puts the rose in His mouth, and makes me take it from Him with my mouth. It was very cute. And said, now you cant say i never gave you a rose. Couldn't help but laugh at that. I love when He does things like this, it helps ease the tension and whatever else is going on for a bit.

Then after that, Daddy was making a tonic for me. A kosher wine,grape juice and ginger ale. He thought it would be wise to put the grape juice right into the ginger ale. But that was a big no no. That stuff shot everywhere, got Him big time, and i couldn't help but laugh at Him. He made such a huge mess, but it all worked out. The tonic or so is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment