About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 18, 2012

Confusing conversation....


srp=some random person

srp:what's happening?
me:just talking to Daddy/fiancee, looking up jobs and such
me:you?
srp:thinking about going to bed.
srp:whats the most interesting thing you like to think about?
me:sorry but im not shallow enough to think about myself
srp:interesting reply
srp:actually i give that a 10
me:oh
srp:keep thinking you're good
me:how so?
srp:i found the reply considered.
me:oh, in what way?
me:sorry, a bit quizzical today
srp:because you identified the object of the statement as yourself
me:ok
me:i probably misunderstood the question. I do that quite a bit
srp:and then you refused to identify with that
srp:it worked well
me:ok
srp;anyway very enjoyable
srp:goodnight
me:good night

I had a weird conversation yesterday. In fact, I'm still confused by what the guy was talking about. Plus it doesn't help, that i am sick and also was waking up. So with his question, i thought he meant what was so interesting in me, and i don't talk about myself. Just who i am, and yet he took it another way. 


Anyways, just wanted to post it, as it confused the hell out of me and still does lol. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment