About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 27, 2012

Conversations in Wire club about my lifestyle...


sp= some person

sp:so, he dominates you?
me:yes
me:yea, but its tedious at times lol
sp:really?
sp:because you have to be submissive?
me:well its not that. it just doesnt turn off. im 24/7 slave. So i have to do it all the time, and it drains you like anything else. and sometimes you cant please them in anyway.. so it gets frustrating and such
me:but i love the challenge it brings and such
sp:yeah, i bet it is super challenging
me:it is
sp:so, you just do whatever he says 24/7... whether it is sexual or or just being subservant?
me:yes, but mostly it is subservant
sp:do you get off on it
me:i dont get horny off of it and such
me:but i do love pleasing Him
sp:so you just let him do whatever he wants?
me:yes, but im not a mindless drone. I have my own mind. lol. And what He does is in O/our limits, so He does what He wants with that
me:But, i can be feisty and say no, and get into trouble. Just who i am lol
sp:so, does he do stuff with other women too?
me: no He doesnt
me:just me
sp:but, you only please him right?
me:yes
me:i get rewards
me:a bit different for me lol
me:its not a one sided pleasing thing
sp:oh ok
sp:how do you get pleased?
me:well it depends on the level of how good ive been. It could be pleasure, sexually.. but mostly it is, gettnig my favorite book, or favorite movie, and watch it with Daddy, or getting a massage from Him
me:and etc
sp:oh, that's nice
me:yea,i love it
sp:how does he please you sexually?
me:um, found out i like my eyes to be messed with.. that or um fingering and such
sp:oh ok...
sp:you prefer fingering over fucking?
me:sorta. It really doesnt matter to me
sp:it doesn't?
me:no, i dont really get into sex lol
sp:doesn't one feel better than the other?
me:um not really lol
sp:haha, ok
sp:yea lol
sp:i guess i couldn't understand that as a man
me:well im a weid person
sp:well, that's ok
sp:do you let him do all kinds of stuff to you?
sp:does he hurt you when he does stuff
me:well define kinds of stuff, and no, He doesnt hurt me on purpose, like abuse. But W/we are sadomasochism..
sp:oh ok
sp:so, do you like to share information about that stuff? or do you get tired of answering questions?
me:no, i like it. I have my own blog on it. and such
sp:oh ok
sp:so, does it ever turn you on when he buttfucks you and then shoves it in your mouth to cum?
me:well dont do that. But, i do like both, just not at the same time
sp:if he did it, you would let him though right?
me:no
sp:oh, you have some control over what he does?
me:i would speak up to that
me:yes
me:the slave is in control
me:no matter what
sp:oh ok, that is good
sp:so, there are boundaries
me:yes
me:there are soft limits and hard limits
sp:good
sp:so, you can't be hurt
me:no
me:there is a safe word, but with me a nod or i say no, and it stops
sp:good
me:This whole thing is consent
sp:that's great
me:yes
sp:so, was it his idea or yours to get into the lifestyle?
me:well, ive been in it since i was a child. I was trained in it, by family. To be both Domme and slave.. and over the years after meeting Daddy, that i am a slave. And it has always meshed with my personality, and who i am
me:so it wasnt really forced upon me. It's just who i am
sp:so, your entire family lives the lifestyle?
sp: and you were raised to eventually be submissive to a man?
sp:Does it embarrass you to wear your collars out in public?
sp:Do you wear your collars all the time?

Had a conversation on wire club a while back with some people who wanted to know more about the lifestyle, so this conversation is a bit of that. With this, it wasn't too bad til almost the end of the conversation. Talking about fucking me in the ass and then sucking Him is just nasty as hell. The only reason why i posted that part was because i wanted to show a bit of what my morals and boundaries are. 


I don't mind talking about my lifestyle but i cant get really deep into it, because that is one rule that i have to keep always and of course, i don't like really talking about my personal life with anyone but Daddy. But at the end, i didn't get to answer those questions and will answer them right now.
 So my entire family lives the lifestyle? no they do not. But also you have to know they are hypocrites and think they are not, but they do things that go with the lifestyle. 


And i was eventually raised to be submissive to a man? Not really. I mean mostly my mother wanted me to be a Domme, like her, and why most of the abuse came from. But, no, i did this on my own accord. This has always been a part of me, and it was never brought or raised in me. It's just part of my nature. I have always acquired that and that is what i go with. 


Does it embarrass me to wear my collars in public? In the beginning it did for just a bit. But after a while i got used to it and i wear them with pride. I love wearing my collars out in public, and at first i didn't like the looks i got, but now i think it is funny now. 


Do you wear your collars all the time? Yes, i do wear them all the time. If I'm not wearing a collar collar, then I'm wearing one of my slave bracelets or rings or so. I have a lot of things that go with me being owned. 


With this, enjoy the conversation and of what people perceive of my lifestyle. Enjoy and Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment