About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 1, 2012

Dream about family........

I had another dream as well that was very vivid. It was back at my old house. Everyone was there. It was me, mom, dad,Anthony,Kayla,and a whole bunch of family. It seemed like everyone was living under one roof. I wasn't getting along with Kayla at all and she was being i guess indifferent. Kayla didn't want to speak to me at all. From there, i wanted to take a bath, and i see Kayla's stuff is in there. Wallets, clothing and etc. So, i look through her wallets, and i see she has paychecks not cashed in and was a lot of money. I open up this cabinet in the bathroom and i see her clothing is there and some gloves. I thought it was weird and her clothing was in the bathroom. From there, i walk out, and i hear people chatting away. i knew what they were talking about, but i just kept quiet. I sat on the couch with Anthony and i picked my feet pretty bad. I didn't know i picked pretty bad, until i think my cousin or uncle said, oh my gosh, what happened. I look down and i see my toe is bleeding and bleeding pretty good. He is like, how did that happen. I look down and i said oh, i just picked it, and he gets tissues for it. Still bleeding pretty good. But i put pressure on it, and i said, Anthony lets go to our room, so we do. I come out of the room to get something to eat and drink for the both of us, and i hear them gossiping pretty bad. Still i ignored it and just went back into our room. Watched some TV and ate. Then came out i guess to get some fresh air, still not sure on that, and i see they are giving me weird looks. I had enough of it, and i said, look, if you want to talk bad about me then so be it. But, I'm not going to be with this damn family any longer. You always want to criticize me well keep doing it. I haven't done anything wrong, but you want to peg me for it, then so be it.But, i am through with all of you. I said, is that all you have to say. Anyone else wants to speak up, and one of the cousins wanted to. I saw who it was, and I'm hm, so you want to speak now, huh. She wanted to know why I'm being so angry at them. I'm like, well you are the ones gossiping about me, and you have heard it from everyone in the family, so you know damn well what is going on. You just want me to say it, so you can just look down upon me more so. Go ahead but mark my words I'm through with you. I turned around and walked out of the house. Caught my breathe out there, and i told dad, I'm leaving this damn house. I told Anthony we are leaving and to pack things up. So he does, and i go into the kitchen and i wanted my food, that i bought. It was all the healthy food I've been eating for the past three, four years. From there, told grandpa K. good bye and then for some odd reason my sister is all happy and wants to talk to me. She was worried about my well being and said, do you need money. And i was like at first, no, we will be fine, but then afterwards, i was like can i borrow money. I remember going outside one last time to the car, but i forgot something and was going to run back into the house, but then it changed on me. It started snowing and it was getting slippery out and there was a gas station or so. That was it. 


This dream was so weird. I had this dream first before my grandma one. It was weird, it was like all the stuff i went through with family already, but something different. I really don't have dreams with Anthony in it, so i don't know what God is telling me. I think maybe soon enough we will get out of here. But who knows. I'm not sure what God is up too, but maybe something will change in my life.Daddy said well He gave you the dream about grandma Q. and it changed your life a bit, you got some of your family back. And with this, i don't know. I'm still confused and hopefully some light will be shed with it. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment